The Return of the (it turns out) Not-So Reluctant Blog

... But Still the Scourge of Kiwi Fruit Everywhere.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Prodigal Curiousity

Hello Unseen Reader. I have been quite remiss in updating this "beloved" journal of mine. I can only feel shamed and a bit put-upon as events of such size and shape have managed to monopolize me for their own. With that said, on with the details:

I haven't taken leave of my company. A shock truly, to some but more so to me. I have been enlisted to participate in a project whose limited shelflife magnifies, nay, aggravates one's particular action into something "life-threatening". T'was two weeks that were promised, and a merry way I would have gone had not the venture contained a personality whom I am uncommonly fond of: a friend in need makes for a highly effective blackmailer indeed. No doubt about it. So, saddled as I am, I take upon a load though not made of straw still promises a few spinal injuries and the occasional slipped discs. Two months now they say and I look quite eagerly to my emancipation. Too often have I allowed myself to be waylaid by my (frequent) passing distractions and woebegone good intentions.

A little pruning is at hand and I am quite handy with sharp objects, heh heh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After the Storm blog
EDITOR'S NOTE: This daily roundup of Web and blogosphere coverage of Hurricane Katrina appears on the Web Site of the Sun Herald in Biloxi, Miss.
Hi
Your blog is fantastic ! Definitely I will come back here .

I have a pharmacy site. This site shows pharmacy related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

7:02 AM  
Blogger The Devil's Little Helper said...

Sure will. Thanks. >:)

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home